Fashion Bite

Forgot Your Password?

Incorrect login or password
Fashion Bite

Forgot your password?

We’ll email a code to this address.

BEAUTY SCAM! Juvesiio Anti Wrinkle Serum (PLEASE READ)

Juvessio scam

I can’t believe I have been scammed, but if I can help others from being conned by this awful company/product then hopefully my experience will not go wasted. I am also concerned that in the run-up to Christmas we could see more and more of these type of scams and I think we should all be reminded to be vigilant about where we enter our personal details,

BACKGROUND: THE SCAM

I was shopping on Ebay in October and a feedback form popped up, reportedly looking like it was part of the Ebay site, asking me to fill out a couple of questions/short survey to trial a new Anti Wrinkle Serum. Always looking for new launches to review, I completed the survey.

ALARM BELLS

At this point, alarm bells should have rung. I thought it was a bit odd that they asked me for £4.99 for postage and packaging to send out the product, but having already done the survey I entered my details. This was where it all fell apart.

THE SCAM

With this con-artist company now having my bank details, they have been taking £87 out of my account (at the end of October and the end of November). I did not tick anything, there was nothing in the terms and conditions, I have received no contact/products or anything from this company since the free trial sample and I have no idea how they can justify what this £87 expense is for.

WHAT I’VE DONE

Sadly, I didn’t pick up on this in October. I didn’t realise this money had gone out, as it was hidden alongside a bunch of other payments at the end of the month, so now I am shocked to say that this company has taken out two amounts of £87 from my account completely unauthorised, illegally and fraudulently.

CONSEQUENCES

I have just spoken to my bank, who have cancelled this payment, apparently some kind of ‘continuous’ payment they had set up, without my authorisation and they are now setting up a ‘No Recognised’ case. From the sounds of it, they have a lot of ‘no recognised’ cases with this company, who will try I am sure to prove that somehow I authorised this amount. My question to the company is: what am I receiving for this £87 then?? I am astounded that this can happen and shocked that there seems to be no recourse for me to get these two payments refunded.

JUVESIIO ANTI WRINKLE SERUM BEAUTY SCAM

Doing some research online now, their url address doesn’t appear to work and there are tonnes and tonnes of people complaining with a similar experience, but still this company is running this scam. If you search for them, you’ll see bogus blogs/review sites/even Youtube videos, all to give them authenticity online and they have been very sophisticated in presenting lots of content on the product to make it look real. But they are con artists ripping people off.

I am really up to speed with websites/online and I have been duped, if I have been conned then anyone else can be too. I can see why people feel nervy about entering their details online and I imagine we’ll see more such scams and more sophisticated cons going forward, particularly in the run-up to Christmas.

PLEASE DO NOT make the same mistake as me. Hopefully, we can spread the word and prevent anyone else from being scammed out of their hard earned cash.

ADVICE

* Go with your gut instinct, if it doesn’t feel right it isn’t right.

* You don’t get something for nothing, NEVER enter your bank details unless through an authorised online retailer.

* If you haven’t heard of the company/brand/product, Google them before you enter your details.

* Use a credit card where possible with larger online purchases.

* If in any doubt, don’t proceed.

[I've written a follow-up article, 'The 12 Cons of Christmas' to warn people about some of the scams doing the rounds, you can read it HERE>]

81 Comments

1. Maxeen Belsky says:

I have had the very same thing. I spotted the payment in October and was able to stop any more payments to this ……. company. I am trying to get my money back but the bank want paper work which I do not have.

• Megan Parsons says:

About six months ago Banks were told they had to return fraudulent continuous payments taken without authorisation.
      Go back to your bank and tell them you are aware that they have to refund. I heard it from martin Lewis on TV. You could try his site fir more info.

Good luck

• Thanks for the tip! I’ve found this article by Martin Lewis which outlines your rights. Thank god they’ve changed the rules and we can cancel fraudulent continuous payments set-up without our knowledge…http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/recurring-payments

• Doreen says:

I’ve been scammed as well. Only just noticed the £87.00 came out of my bank account. Now another £89.95 has come out for the matching product by Vivexin so I’ve been scammed twice! I am so mad that I fell for these highly publicised products. All I had to pay was the postage. I had no email, no paperwork and nowhere did I read that these companies would be continuing to take these amounts from my bank. It’s Sunday now so I will contact my bank tomorrow and hopefully stop the continuos payments but I really really want my money back.
        Fingers crossed. Lesson to self….never ever buy online from an unknown company and stop being so vane!!!

• Agnes says:

I also have been duped and can’t qite believe it.!!!!!!!!. Spoke to my bank to-day and told them that I want my money back on my account (£87). I wasn’t getting anywhere so told them that they speak to their Manager and ring me back. I am digging my heels in but to be honest, I don’t hold out much hope. Will let everyone know the outcome. I still can’t believe that people get away with this sort of fraud, and that is exactly what it is, and the banks are very well aware of this.

• Clare says:

They did the same to me, I had to cancel a direct debit by have placed on my account to take out £87 ever month.
        I wish I had read this before agree to a free bottle trial or I would have ever go ahead!!!
        Scam scam scam and they should be stopped!!!

Do not trust this company, they give Internet shopping a bad name!

• wiz says:

this just happend to me scamed i dnt know what to do that was the only money i had i am hoping and praying the bank will hear my plea

• Sonya says:

Hi there

I’ve just realised that the same thing has happened to me! I spoke to my bank and they gave me the company’s contact number. After a rather heated discussion, they are refunding me the £87 and have closed my account. My bank also will not pay out any more money to them.

If any of you need the number, it is: 0800 078 6063.
      Good luck!

Never again will I order a ‘free trial’ of anything!

• Fortunately my credit card company gave me detailed instructions, to prevent this company,from taking any payment.I contacted Juvesiio,who advised me to return the product to an address in the Chech Rebublic. My credit card company, advised me to send it to Juvesiio’s address in Ireland,recorded delivery,with an RMA no,provided by Juvessiio,by telecon., clearly marked on my letter & packet.
        This company is a disgrace,I understand they are being investigated by trading standards, I trust that justice will be done & they get their just deserts.

• dawn says:

I too have just been speaking to my credit card company in relation as to why my account is very overdrawn all the time, and as I haven’t been using my credit card it didn’t make any sense! so they told me that this company “Juvesiio” have been taking out £87 every month since last july, adding up to over £600! so I just contacted that scam of a company and had it out with them, and they said that I had in fact authorised these monthly payments,, which I had NOT! I said I wanted the money back, and the girl on the end of the line said it was not possible, and she was sorry and she only worked there. So I let her know how angry I was with this fraudulent company and hung up. Everyone should be very aware of these scams, and if you want anti wrinkle serum, go to boots to get it!!

• anita says:

were do I start I too have been scammed. I have been to my bank and they will investigate and will also refund the payment that this company took sum of £87.00 lets hope we can put a stop to this company stealing for other people

• Agnes says:

Hi Sonya, how did you manage to get your money back from this fraudulent company?.

• i too agreed to pay this company 5.00 for postage and packing to receive a free sample of Juvesiio facial gel anti wrinkle cream with no term and conditions TO BE FOUND I decided to do my own investigations and found many complaints about the company I phoned them immediately and cancelled any further payments an agent from the company told me it was cancelled and nothing more to worry about but only I checked my statement last week i noticed they had taken 87 pounds out of my account fraudulently I phoned the company and they conveniently could not find my details and insisted i give my card details again in order to my find someone elses name and product payed under my card WHAT A SCAM I INSISTED ON MY MONEY BACK AND EXPLAINED I WAS UNWELL AND OUT OF WORK AND WOULD FIND IT HARD TO GET THROUGH THE NEXT WEEK AND DEMANDED MY MONEY BACK A MANAGER CAME ON SHOUTED AT ME AND TOLD ME THE MONEY WAS FOR THE FIRST LOT OF SAMPLE CREAM WHICH I AGREED TO for A FIVER….TOTAL SCAM I DEMANDED MY MONEY BACK AND A FREE SAMPLE FOR COMPENSATION AND TOLD THEM I WOULD TAKE THIS TO ANN ROBINSON WATCH DOG CONSUMER RIGHTS PROGRAM ,,,,SO STRENGTH IN NUMBER PLEASE CONTACT ME ON horriganpatricia43@yahoo.com and we will do this together if you have been scammed as well…. will contact my bank now fraud team and let you know how i get on,,,,
      yours sinderely patricia horrigan

• after reading these comments I checked my bank account and noticed it was a scam for the after reading there terms and contract, which I never say when completing the order from the survey.I immediately contacted my bank and cancel my bank card so no further funds can be taken from my account. so I guess I’ve escape the whooping £87.00, and also from slim body cleanse,another scam too.

• The Fourth White Ghost says:

The Fourth White Ghost- Ladies you are not the only ones being Scammed by this CON_ARTISTS COMPANY.I was tricked by applying for this FREE Trial for my wife and I am trying to get this Dubious RMA No. they insist on supplying.
        Government/Banks/Commerce ETC encourage all and sundery to GO ONLNE — ITS GRAND THEFT ON A WORLD WIDE SCALE THAT ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE ENCOURAGING

• robert says:

This is a disgraceful con. What was supposed to be a free sample has cost me plenty – I am sure there was nowhere in the offer clearly displayed t&c’s and I am sure I never agreed to a continuous payment authority. What a load of tosh – tube not boxed and nowhere any indication of the manufacturer, country of origin, contact phone number and/or addresses for customer service, patent numbers, and crucially, no list of what this stuff contains. Who in their right mind is going to apply a product of which they have not the faintest idea of what’s in it – especially to their face! And at at GBP87.00 a tube preposterous. I shall certainly support you – this outfit should be driven out of business

• Dear all,

Exactly, the same thing as happened to me.
      This information has been most helpful.

• I also have been duped. I wish I had look at your site sooner. I have asked my bank to stop any payments to this company. I have been able as yet to get the payment back from my Bank.

• sandy says:

just got taken for £65.25 and the natwest wont help. I am on esa so i guess my la
      ndlord wont be getting all his rent money

2. It’s awful isn’t it. What paper work is your bank asking for? My bank are in the process of trying to get my money back too. This company needs to provide evidence of what service, product or experience they have provided us to justify this £87.

It’s a total scam and our banks should not allow them to be able to get away with it. If you look at their website, the contact address/telephone details are all fake and there’s no way of contacting the company even if you wanted to. If my bank is not able to help me, I will be taking it to a solicitor and taking the matter further. It’s the principal of it and the fact this con artists are still out there trying to scam innocent people.

• Gaynor Gray says:

Hi

Thought I might order some more as I felt the ‘sample’ was quite good and entered Juvesiio into the search engine where I saw all the comments about a scam. I immediately looked at my credit card statement, and hey presto, they had taken £87 from my account too. Not only that but I had received nothing in return.
      It’s these kinds of incidences that have put me off shopping on the Internet altogether.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Gaynor

3. Simon says:

You said – “a feedback form popped up…”

That shows you have some virus or problem with your browser, as eBay don’t do popups like this.

You probably got it from one of the millions of free products (some of which are good) in exchange for a toolbar plugin. Once the plugin is installed your PC is owned.

• God, scary! How do you get rid of it? Do you advise clearing your cache..etc or totally un-installing your browsers and re-installing them again or possibly even scanning the whole computer with a program to clean it up..any advise would be appreciated! Thanks.

• Simon says:

The only real way of ensuring these things are removed is to use a good virus scanner, that also checks for malware and adaware. It should be the first thing you install on a PC or Mac, and kept up to date. However, if not, then if you are using Windows the free Microsoft Defender software works well. A new install will tell you if there is any malicious software on your PC, especially if you agreed to install the malware in the first place (without knowing it)

• Alan says:

I too have been stung and I buy from the internet all the time and an normally very careful but they got me.I noticed the first payment on my internet bank account and got my bank to stop future payments.
        I spoke to the company and complained but they referred me to their “terms of contract” .
        I looked these up and I am afraid they have got us as under 3a states it is a continuing monthly contract if you do not cancel.
        I have now cancelled .
        Expensive lesson learned , read all the small print !!!!!!!

4. Mary says:

I too was scammed by this company. I contacted Scambook and left a complaint and was interviewed for You and Yours on the BBC.
    After I made a lot of fuss Juvesiio said if I returned the sample (even though I’d used some of it) they would refund my money, it took a while to get their address emailed to me – I posted it a few days ago and having tracked it see that it has arrived, but am still waiting for a refund.
    Barclaycard are looking into it for me and will see what happens.
    Good luck to everyone else, hope you get your money back.
    Mary

• When did this happen to you? It’s awful that it keeps on happening to people and something should be done. We can’t just have a company ripping people off like this and getting away with it time and time again. This is fraud and should surely be illegal? They’re basically dipping their hands into other people’s bank accounts, without any consequence. What’s to stop every online retailer doing this, as soon as you enter your bank details? It’s totally illegal and something should be done to stop them from ‘trading’ anymore.

How much did they take from you in the end? Were they trying to claim that the ‘free’ sample now actually costs £4.99 p&p plus £87 monthly??

• I too have completed a survey, and was scammed £4.99pp, also with slim body cleanse £1.95 +£1.99pp. after reading the comments I cancelled my bank debit card immediately so no further funds can be taken out of my account…please be care of these people as I thought it was legitimate too.

• Mihaela says:

Hi Mary. I have been scammed by this company as well. I will go to the bank straight and talk to them about this.

• Barry says:

Hi Mary i too think this has just happened to me off to bank to cancel card. This popped up through the Mc Donalds Monopoly site. I will not be buying on internet again

5. The Trading Standards Institute actually has a great article, highlighting some of the scams that people could fall foul to over the next month. The article is called the ’12 Cons of Christmas…’

“3. Online free trials: New year’s resolutions often involve attempts to work off mince pies and lose weight. Scammers know this and have created pop-ups offering free trials on items like weight loss supplements while disguising contracts in amongst the fine print. After entering their card details to pay for the post and packaging, the scammers use these hidden contracts to regularly take sums of moneys from the victim’s account.”

See the full article here: http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/extra/news-item.cfm/newsid/1336

6. Tariq says:

On 15 Nov 2013 a pop-up on my computer offered an anti-wrinkle serum trial sample for £4.95 – which I accepted. I have just been looking at my credit card statement and find that I have been charged £87 for nothing. I emailed them but they say that contact team at +44 (0) 800 078 6063, but when you ring at this no its never picked up. This payment is absolutely illegal.Beware of this fraudulent company. Grateful for any advice

7. Clare says:

This company is running the same scam with diet pills (Garcinia Diet Max and Slim Body Cleanse). My daughter signed up for their trial but fortunately after the pills arrived we did a bit of online research and found out about how the trial works. Lloyds Bank were excellent – she wasn’t the first victim – and said that she did not need to stop her debit card as they would cancel the recurring payment and block the company. I am now trying to return the pills and have written this whilst on hold to their freephone number… Does anyone know if they have done anything illegal as there are enough victims to warrant something being done.

8. Rob says:

I thought I’d get this for my daughter as She looked tired in the face, this was in Ocober, the and I put my C.C. Details in to cover the £4:95 p.p. For the free sample. I don’t believe I saw anything about terms and conditions.
    Then there product arrived in a brown envelope at my daughters approximately a fortnight after there was no receipt or covering letter explaining how much to apply etc etc.

My daughter said to me Dad this could be a scam be careful, so I rang Barclaycard security to ask if anything more than the p.p. Cost had been taken that assured me that that was all they had taken but I said to them if anything does appear other that £4:95 please do not pay it, they said fine.
    A month ago I got another delivery, again it arrived with no paperwork whatsoever. So I just though that it was an error and they had dispatched my free sample again by mistake.
    A few days ago I got an email from the company stating that if there were any problems that we should first contact them and not my C.C. Company.
    Today my daughter text me today to inform a 3rd tube had arrived alarm bells rang so I rang the company juvesiio an Asian gentleman answered and he asked what company/product was it about and so he took my details and then proceeded to tell me that it was in there terms and conditions that if didn’t ring then to cancel then they would deduct the £4:95 and later the £87:00 because they had not received instructions to the contrary. I loud him that at no time did I see anything about deducting £87:00 and that what they were doing was illegal as they had not issued any paperwork either. He just kept saying about the terms and conditions.
    he agreed, after me screaming down the phone to him that he would cancel future deductions and he agreed to give me a £30:00 credit back to my C.C.
    I have told him that I will be getting in touch with Barclaycard and that I had seen the other complaints under scams too but still he never budged at all.
    So this is where I am at.
    Three unopened tubes of whatever it is which he basically said he couldn’t take them back!
    Has anybody else had this much success ?
    Robert

• Maureen says:

The same with me, £87 taken off my credit card, but I quickly got onto my bank and told them about this scam, I asked them not to pay out any more monies to THESE BUNCH OF THIEVES. If they were to have taken it out of my purse I could have gone to the police, and they would be charged with theft! Their customer service were a disgrace, and told me they could do nothing about it. I asked for Juvesiio’s telephone number, again I was told they couldn’t help me! but they did say that the company was based in Florida. I was almost blue in the face with fury, not good for the blood pressure eh! I have found an address for the these rats Internationl Customer Service, 1DA INDUSTRIAL PARK CORK ROAD, WATERFORD IRELAND. Maybe the police should look them up.

• Christine Wright says:

21 Longstone Road

• Christine Wright says:

ditto
        ditto I have to wait until Monday to get in touch with my bank (it was a debit card) £4.95 paid and now this £87 at the top of my statement – not of yet – but pending so my balance is holding that much in abeyance. I am skint till the 1st of the month and that £80 was my budget till the 1st of March. I will keep checking my internet banking till |Monday in hope!! I was given that Irish address when I phoned (no screamed) at them. I paid for that serum £4.95 so do not send that back if you paid £4.95 p &p its your only proof along with their one page directions for use (or should I say “intentions of abuse”) Martin Lewis seems to think that mostbanks have cottoned on to it (cant wait until \Monday) please please TSB dont pay it!!!!!!!!!!!

9. fridgemagnet says:

ME too. This company are a bunch of sharks. I have been told by the company that because I am disputing their claim on the £87.00 that I was charged for nothing even after I had requested cancellation, they can not discuss it. I called the guy on the phone an arse-hole and hung up. I am going to take the matter to the financial ombudsman and there are guides on-line to the process.

10. It’s awful this ‘company’ is still out there scamming people, I can’t believe they’re getting away with it. I spoke to my bank and eventually the company, the company agreed to refund me one amount and to stop sending me anything else, but not the other amount. When I kept asking, ‘what about the other amount?’ the guy was just silent. I’ve subsequently seen on my statement that my bank has refunded the other amount, so I imagine they’re in the process of getting it back from the company. It’s just unbelievable that they’re able to dip their hands into people’s bank accounts like this. £87 is a lot of money and they’re trying to claim that some shitty ‘serum’ which smells more like your cheapest supermarket brand is worth £87 a month! Total joke. I hope you all get your money back too.
    Emily x

• Agnes says:

Which bank are you with Emily?. I am with lloyds and they say that they cannot give me my £87 back. I am so angry.

11. andy lanarkshire says:

I have also been conned out of two payments of £87.00 by Juvesiio.my bank statement came in today and I just notice the two withdrawals,I phoned Juvesiio and told them Idid not order the second bottle of seum they sent yesterday.I Told them I payed £4.95 trail sample they said I had agreed to there terms and conditions.I said I wanted to send it back and for them to refund my money the person on the phone said they don’t take returns.He also said if I did not make a complaint he would refund the latest £87.00 they took out of my bank account.

12. Kate says:

I was too scammed, I did manage to get hold of someone the times I rung and they said they would refund my money if I sent it back and even gave me a code number. Guess what, not refunded and I lost the product, I spoke to an asian guy and he totally fobbed me off so I decided to email and thats when I saw this scam!! After reading your comments, thanks by the way, I rung my credit card to make sure they hadnt taken another payment off and told them. They were fantastic, they refunded my £87 and said they were going to go to this company and claim the monies back for not making it clear that they will take £87 if not cancelled within 14 days! Good luck its a disgrace Kate

13. kay, sheffield says:

I too have been victim to this scam. I am normally so careful and never click on pop-ups but during the run up to Christmas this pop-up kept appearing on the RBS online banking and every step of the way said “as a valued customer of RBS” I was to complete a short survey and receive a free gift as a thank you. when I got so far it asked for £4.95 delivery I searched for any info that tied me to a monthly payment and I couldn’t find anything and as it only came up through my online banking I thought it was legitimate. they sent me some serum that smells like and looks like anti-bac hand gel in a brown envelope with no receipt or letter. they then took £87 out of my bank 2 weeks later. I contacted RBS who blocked further payments but said they could not do anything as I had given my details to pay for the postage. they are still at it I went on the official government companies house website for a personal matter and after I had entered my login details it popped up again! I am going to look at your link for Martin Lewis now. thanks.

14. kay, sheffield says:

just looked at Martin Lewis link, unfortunately you can’t claim back unless your bank have processed the payment after you have informed them. I feel so stupid and vulnerable now. I will never give my card details again either online or over the telephone. these people must be making a fortune taking at least £91.95 of each person and they are still running. There must be something someone can do to stop them? it’s disgusting that they can continue to do this. They aren’t even trying to act legal by sending anything for the £87 they steal!!!!

15. Lizzy says:

I cannot believe we cannot get our money back. I too had 3 payments taken out of my bank. Surely this is unlawful and some can help us?

16. Imelda Mc Gowan says:

I too have been taken to the cleaners to the tune of over £300 – 3 payments of £87 + £4 95 for postage on so- called free sample. What is disgraceful is that my all my bank would do is stop any further payments and would take no further action. It is obvious that these thieves are still operating and conning decent people out of their hard-earned cash. Would be some consolation if the product were effective but it is rubbish. Surely there is some legal action that can be taken against these con-men. Can not find words strong enough to describe them!

• Christina Robertson says:

I am so angry with this company. I have been scammed as well. I have an email saying I had cancelled this subscription & no payment would be taken from my account. My credit card statement shows in October 2013 £87 was taken from my account. I emailed the company & got no reply. I phoned them today & spoke to a female called Stacy Williams who was so rude to me & more or less told me it was tough & I won’t get my money back. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM.

Christina

17. Jo anne says:

Never give out bank details,always pay by pay pal it is safer, trust no one

18. R Giraldo says:

I bought a nourisment serum from juvesiio for £2.95 on the 6.01.2014 on the 31.01.2014 Juvesiio has taken £43.50 from account without any authoisation as i have not bought anything else. I will be contacting them on Monday 03.01.2014.

19. Lou says:

I ordered the free sample paying the postage of £4.95 before I read the comments about the scam. I cancelled my credit card then e-mailed them as “a backup”. I received an e-mail back saying they couldn’t cancel my details by e-mail they said call 0800 0786063 which I did. I felt it strange the woman I spoke to seemed to keep me hanging on saying she couldn’t understand my post code. I then discovered she was in FLORIDA – another part of the scam I guess. This Company should definitely be investigated for a very elaborated fraud.So pleased I read your comments but watch out for a possible con on the phone charges as well.

20. Carolyn Goddard says:

I was scammed last night by Juvesiio. Thinking I was to receive a trial sample of skin cream for the postage costs ( £1.99) as a thank you for a short survey, I began to smell a rat when I was billed £4.95 for the postage. I made three phone calls to them – each time they ”tried to get my account on the computer” even though I insisted I didn’t have an account. Each time , after an interval of a few minutes had been observed … ‘bear with me .. I’m trying to get your details on the screen’ followed by ‘ our computer is running slow, can you phone back in an hour?’ This is nothing but a scam to get your bank details. Today I’ve contacted my bank and had to change my debit card. When they try to take the postage from my account my bank will take it back. How these people get away with it beats me.

21. Wish I read this 14 days ago. This company has taken money out of my account. I was asked to take a survey well on the HSBC site. When you call them they tell you that it is a trial period. I am not sure why the Fraud deparment at HSBC approve transactions from this company. Is there anybody on here who would like to take this further, I feel that companies like this need to be stopped!

22. Hello All

I have now managed to get my bank to put a stop on future transactions (very drawn process. They will refund my money if Juvessio can’t prove I agreed to the terms and conditions which I didn’t! I would suggest calling Juvessio and making sure they have cancelled your “account” even if you don’t have one, simply paying postage charges means you are automatically setup with one. Oh and be prepared for the childish antics from the call centre staff. All of them are Asian with names like Catherine, Jordan, Michaele Tate… And extremly rude. Do not give them a moment to talk because they do not listen to you, also everyone is a manager. ENJOY and give them hell!!!!!!

23. Rowan says:

I have been scammed from Juvesiio aswell. I had a offer while I was buying items on ebay as a popup came up. After completing a survey this company popped up. Offering this free just pay the P&p. So I accepted it free just paid the p&p. Then only just been looking this month on my bank account all 4 payments of £87 each month was coming out of my account working out in total £348.
    Was not happy as I was just going for one at 4.95 for a memember of my family thinking 4.95 was a give away. I was on the phone last week had a big talk with the call girl then was told they were having technical problems hmm I bet. So I gave it 10 mins rang again. A call guy answers told him I was not happy explain that they owed me £348 I want a full refund and I would send all the creams in the post. They said no so I said I will be going to watch dog and the papers exposing this. So I said I want to speak to the manager. So had a big debate with the manager he offered a £87 in one refund. Not got enough I said still he refused. So I said close the payments and any accounts. I have got £87 still stuck with 4 bottles of this stuff. So I have sold one on ebay so 3 left now. A total scam this company should be shut down and fined loads This cream at £87 is a rip off sold it on ebay sold for 12.99 so cant be any good lol. So all internet surfers beware not to complete any surveys or any forms or payments for just the P&P as its a total scam. Juvesiio is a total scam trying to scam people out of money setting up a direct debit without your knowledge. So beware all of you I am tempted to expose this company to watchdog !!!!!

24. chris says:

hi to all yes i looked at this site it states £1.99 for postage but when you go to buy the FREE item they want £4.99 postage also if you read there conditions you will see a lot of spelling mistakes this should also give you an indication that there not real as a company would not make this kind of mistake with words hope you all get your money back and the ones doing this are put in front of the courts

25. val barry says:

I am so very very angry that these people seem to be getting away with this scam at no time when I applied for my sample did I agrre to order or pay for anymore of this product. Had I wanted it I would have ordered it. I have just found that £84 has been taken from my account without my permission and I shall be asking them to take it up with the fraud dept at Barclays. I like all others who have complained cannot afford to be robbed of this money. And I will do all in my power to get a refund. I am furious these people are thiefs and crooks and must be stopped.

• Like your all your correspondents I sent my Bank details to pay p&p of £4.95 for a FREE trail bottle of Anti Wrinkle Serum. This was offered as a thank you gift for completing a short survey when I bought an item online from Boots. I did manage to contact this rogue company by phone but like everybody else was told I should have read their terms and conditions and should have returned the item within 14 days. Needless to say by the time the product arrived and I noticed the £87 had been taken from
      my account 14 days had passed. I have cancelled any further payments and have an Email from them confirming this I don’t trust them and now must go through the tedious business of cancelling my Debit card as my bank say they cannot guarantee any further payment will be blocked. Never again will I give my details to any company
      offering any thing ” FREE ” – it NEVER is.

26. katie says:

Thanks for all your e-mails. I too ordered these products. When no payment details came with them I started to wonder. I accessed the site and found your comments. I went to my bank and cancelled my card. They said that no more than the postage had gone out yet (this being the day I received the products) so this bogus company will at least be frustrated when they try to take out more. Not much consolation for you I know but I do thank you again.

27. joan ralf says:

YES THEY HAVE DONE IT TOO ME. ONE £87 ONE £89 One £95 what sort of a company openly rob people. just makes me sick. should have known better .Want the money back for my energy bill .I am 77years of age. Why are these people not brought to task

28. R Giraldo says:

would you believe it! after robbing me of £43.50 last month today I was looking on my account and they have tried again to get £87.00 from my account, I was lucky that I have reported them to my bank and told them to stop any payment to this company as they have taking £43.50 out of my account and I didn’t get anything for it!
    I can’t believe that we are getting robbed and nobody is doing anything about it! I will be closing my account with lloyds as they have fail to return my £43.50. surely this company was be reported to trading standands or the fraud squad!

29. R Giraldo says:

Bunch of thieves at daylight! how can they get away with it and the banks do nothing!something smells here!

30. K Miller says:

Thank you for this post. Because of it, I have been able to stop any payments other than the postage costs being taken from my account.

31. Derek Anderson says:

I have been subjected to the same Scam as others on this site and have been unable to reclaim any money. I have just contacted Amazon on 0843 5069293 , as they are advertising Juvesiio and informed them of the Scam. I would suggest that as many persons as possible do the same thing

• Derek Anderson says:

I have been the subject of the same SCAM but fortunately was able to cancel with the bank after one payment.. I have just talked to Amazon on 0843 5069293
      and informed them of the SCAM as they are advertising Junesiio. I suggest that as many people as possible also ring them to get the them to stop advertising this company

32. joan ralf says:

they have stolen £269 FROM ME ( A PENSIONER ) I WILL FIGHT UNTILL I GET MY MONEY BACK.I WILL NOT GIVE IN.

33. r price says:

5 payments of £87 were taken….. I complained to my bank (Nationwide) who credited them back next day

34. carl says:

I did the same ordered a trial bottle was deducted £1.95 but luckily i found out this site and quickly contacted barclays to stop any future payments.Barclays have said they will request the money back plus fine the company £30 on top for there time…Lets hope they try to take the money.

35. Ailsa says:

I have also been scammed – feel stupid – rang the number left on this site and they were useless. They have at least cancelled the continuous payment. I have also a emailed the company and asked for my money back. My bank will hopefully help me. £87 is a lot of money for this product which did not do anything!!!!!!

36. john reno says:

Been scammed too. This company needs to be exposed so they can be shut down. i.e. no more victims falling prey. The only way to do this is by going to the media, print and electronic, Internet, Radio and tv. i.e Watchdog, rogue traders etc. Bring it up with your member of parliament so he/she can raise it in parliament, take it out there. Make people aware of them. That’s the only power we as (gullible) consumers hold

37. Tony says:

The really maddening fact here is that this company have scammed all these people and the have not committed a crime .
    When I almost got caught by this offer I took a very close look at the website and low and behold in the smallest faintest print ever (terms&conditions) is we agree to pay £87 a month by accepting the so called free offer. So crime NO! shabby,disreputable!a big YES!
    Trading Standards need to crack down on this type of con trick.

38. Nina says:

I am a severely DISABLED 50+ woman who hasn’t got a lot of money & who can’t get out has been ripped off by Juvesiio for £87:00 they have taken food out off my mouth that money was for a weeks shopping, what am I suppose to do now. How can they get away with it. Surely somebody out there can help me. My bank won’t do anything, it’s not fare.

39. joan says:

what are the police doing. The monsters have robed loads of people. Get them bring them to task

40. Laura says:

I have just found out about the Juvesiio scam I ordered it through a pop up when doing an online ASDA shop. I have just phoned them on 08000786063 to be told if I send it back within 30 days they will not take any more money out of my account. The very rude customer service man said he will email me the address and code number then I have to post it back to them…..so I will keep you updated to see if they do and what happens next…feel so stupid!!! There was nothing to say it was a trial but he said its on the site? Sorry to everyone who has been through this too.

41. alan wild says:

i too have had £87.00 taken from my account after taking up this FREE OFFER.I have contacted my bank who more or less told me i will not get my money back as i must not have read the small print and signed up for this.THERE WAS NO SMALL PRINT. and no mention of signing up for anything.I am a pensioner who can not afford to pay this sort of money.To the person who is going to contact Watchdog feel free to contact me too.I also rang the company and was told to phone back in 2 hours because they were having trouble with the phone lines.Also my bank Barclays said they could not find anything illegal about what this firm is doing !!!!!!!

42. alan wild says:

just to add i got this advert for JUVISIIO whil logging onto Talk Talk to pay my bill .I will now get in touch with them

43. Anna says:

Is police can do something with this people? That was my last money. I m going tomorrow to solicitor.

44. malcolm says:

I to have been scammed..I bout it for wife..now 87pounds down..wife been sick with cancer so skin needed a boost..thought just pay in for p&p a bonus so gave card details..now gutted..worst thing is product was crap

45. Dianne Copeland says:

The same thing has happened to me, I paid £1.95 for a tube of rubbish which arrived in March, then in April they’ve taken £87 from my account. Fortunately I saw it within 3 days and have contacted my bank. It hurts when you think you are computer savvy and still get duped by these vile people.

46. Another Victim! says:

Well yes I got scammed too and was furious. I rang the police, my bank and the company. After 20 minutes of “negoiating” with the call centre. They offered me 30% back then 50% I said No! Eventually I was given a return number and told to send it registered post another £8.10! To an address in Ireland. I e-mailed them the number and was emailed back (previous emails were ignored) and told to ring. So I rang Action Fraud for advice. Rang company who said straight away “yes we’ll order refund” and I’m happy to tell you this has gone through. Dig your heels in!